Okay, I want to see someone write their interpretation of one of these two scenes:
1. In American Duos, when Shawn said he used to have a crush on Emmalina (is that how to spell her name?) in high school and Juliet had this confused look on her face. You could write about what she was thinking at the time.
2. In Lights, Camera... Homicidio, in the hospital room where Shawn was trying to explain to Gus that the guy had been murdered and Gus just wasn't getting it. You could write about what was going through Gus's head.
Besides it needing to be one of those two scenes, you have free reign!!! Enjoy!!!
Categories: Season Characters: Gus, Juliet, Shawn
Here are my specifications:
1. Shawn must give Juliet flower(s). What kind and what quantity is up to you. Extra points for anything besides roses.
2. None of the action may occur at police headquarters, the Psych office, a restaurant, or anyone's place of residence. Extra points for an unfamiliar or unique locale.
3. The flowers cannot be delivered by a florist employee. They must either be delivered by Shawn himself or by someone he enlists to help.
Must include at least one of the following prompts (extra points for incorporating more than one):
1. The word enchanting. (Cannot be spoken, used to describe a person's appearance, or to describe the flowers.)
2. Classical music
3. Fruit stand
5. Oil can
Categories: Pre-season, Season, Post-season Characters: Juliet, Shawn
Categories: Pre-season, Season, Post-season Characters: Shawn
Okay so I'm looking for a good Shawn-Whump and I haven't found one to satisfy my "craving".
For some reason the chief and detectives get angry and turn on Shawn throwing him out of the police station. Gus and Henry also turn on him for a certain reason, could be the same or different.
* Shawn has to be innocent. Whatever the "reasons" are that they all turn on him have to be untrue or not his fault.
* Lassie doesn't get to arrest him, or any of the other cops ;P
*Lots of whump is great, a car accident, he gets kidnapped, flu or whatever its your choice, but please no permanent damage.
* Nice mushy make up scenes are good, the real shawn would give them a hard time before forgiving them
*Angst/ and/or Hurt/comfort kinda a given but just in case.
First challenge so I hope it works. Happy writing!
Categories: None Characters: Shawn
Categories: Season, Post-season, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Short, Virtual Season Characters: Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, OMC, Shawn
Okay so this doesnt have to be the reason she left but it could be
There are so many fics out there about Shawn being a dad but I have yet to see one where Juliet is a mom
Her kid could be boy or girl, toddler to teenager... you choose
I would personally like to see Shawn bonding with her teenage son but I would also like to read any fic where she is a mom
Also she doesnt have to be the mom she could be the child's legal guardian for some other reason
I would prefer any responses to be multi chapter cause I dont think this can be fully developed in a one shot but its totally up to you!
One thing is a must though: SHULES goodness!
Categories: Pre-season, Season, Post-season, Alternate Universe Characters: Buzz, Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, OFC, OMC, Other, Shawn
Categories: Season, Post-season, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Short, Virtual Season Characters: Shawn