Okay, I know some people don't like it, but I DO!
I want any of our good guys turned bad. It can be fake bad (paintball, laser tag, funny/bad) or real bad (insane, hurt, drugged). Either way, lay it on me!
Categories: Alternate Universe, Season Characters: Buzz, Gus, Henry, Jack Spencer, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, Shawn
Categories: Alternate Universe Characters: Buzz, Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, Shawn
What would have happened if instead of getting divorced, Henry and Maddie had another child, a girl. How different would Shawn, Henry, and Maddie's lives have turned out? Would they have still gotten a divorce after the baby was born? Would Henry have treated Shawn the same way if there had been a sibling? Would Shawn still have run away? Would Henry have let Shawn back into his life? Would Henry's attitude about things be different
Trying to think of ways of to write this. Someone can do a serious fic, where Shawn finds his mother's old positive pregnancy test, then dreams about the way his life would have been different.
Could be written as a parody of Buffy, where a little sister suddenly appears, and everyone just acts like she was always supposed to be there. But turns out she is some type of inter dimensional key who was created so Shawn would protect her like a little sister.
This challenge was inspired after reading a story where in order to write a crossover, the author randomly gave Shawn a younger sister. There was no explanation given as to how differently Shawn's life would have turned out if there had been a younger sister.
Categories: Alternate Universe Characters: Henry, Maddie Spencer, OFC, Shawn
Categories: None Characters: None
Remember the episode ''If You're so Smart, Then Why Are You Dead?"? Lassiter wanted the lead on Juliet's case because he never had an explosion. He told her he had a death by thermometer. Write a story about how that happened and how Lassiter solved the case. Have Lassie in there for sure, then other charaters if you want them.
Categories: Pre-season Characters: Lassiter
* He has to be in jail for at least one year but can be incarcerated for up to ten years.
* Some of his friends have to have deserted him, thinking him guilty. Then when Shawn gets out some have to come more or less crawling back.
* Henry has to stick by Shawn's side (he can have his doubts though) and if you want Gus too.
* Make sure the accusations are heavy duty; there's no way he'd get death row and have most of his friends desert him because he ran over the neighbors dog or something.
* No Shules beyond the subtle Shules seen up to 3x08. In other words - no romance at all.
* If Shawn's in jail for longer then a year he has to have changed. Meaning he can still have remnants of the fun-loving Shawn we all know but for the most part I see him as a somewhat to majorly depressed man who holds a low amount of hope after everyone he trusted has turned around and deserted him.
Have fun, give me angst and do it right!
Categories: Season, Post-season, Alternate Universe, Crossover Characters: Shawn
Let's face it, there is a lot of fluff out there. Now, I was never one to back down from the fluff, but sometimes even I can get a bit of overload. Especially with the sickly sweet stuff.
So here's what I'd like to see: a fluffy fic that isn't sickly sweet. I would be thrilled if it was Shawn/Jules, but that is really up to you. Any and all characters are welcome. (But Shules make me happier than a happy thing on happy legs. No pressure, of course ;))
All I do want is for the first line to be "I am so sick of romance". That's all. Have fun! =)
Categories: Post-season, Pre-season, Season Characters: None
Categories: Alternate Universe, Post-season Characters: Abigail Lytar, Adam Hornstock, Bill Guster, Buzz, Buzz, Gus, Gus, Henry, Henry, Jack Spencer, Joy Guster, Juliet, Juliet, Karen, Karen, Lassiter, Lassiter, Maddie Spencer, Mary, Mr. Yang, Mr. Yin, OFC, OFC, OMC, OMC, Other, Other, Shawn, Shawn, Victoria Parker, Winnie Guster