Categories: Season Characters: None
Categories: Alternate Universe, Season, Pre-season, Post-season, Short, Crossover Characters: Gus, Juliet, OFC, Shawn
Obviously, Shawn disappearing for those years have us all wondering...and while watching Gus Walks Into a Bank, it makes me wonder.
Shawn seems to be *really* good at hostage negotiations. Like he's done it before...
Write a story about this! Shawn leads a hostage negotiation, from the perspective of the not so nice Shawn we've rarely seen.
Other than that little tidbit, free reign!
Categories: None Characters: None
Shawn + Gus + New York Mob = Great Story!
- New York Wise Guy is killed in Santa Barbara
- Head of the 'Family' requests Shawn and Gus investigate
- Shawn and Gus gladly accept
- Shawn and Gus have close ties to the 'Family' actually they are considered 'Family'
- Shawn and Gus have to explain themselves and their connect to the Chief, Lassiter, and Juliet
- Shawn and Gus must decide where their loyalty lies; Police or the 'Family'
- They pick the 'Family'
- Leave for New York and doesn't come back to Santa Barbara for years and only as a favor to Shawn's family
- Shawn and Gus return changed, hold positions in the 'family' and have families of their own.
- Have Fun!
Categories: Pre-season, Season, Post-season, Alternate Universe Characters: Gus, Henry, Lassiter, Shawn
Categories: None Characters: Gus, Juliet, Shawn
I want to read a story where Shawn is in an accident and looses his memory. There are very few that have been done like this.
Shawn must still have his eidetic memory enabling him to do police work.
He must recover eventually and regain all of his memories.
He must have to live with his father after he leaves the hospital and Henry has to show some of his feelings.
The "how many hats" line must be included.
Categories: Season Characters: Shawn
Categories: None Characters: Shawn