When Shawn was little, less then ten years old, it was discovered that he had a hole in his heart. And when it was apparent that the hole wouldn't close up by itself, he needed open heart surgery to close the hole.
Stuff you can do:
1. Shawn having to live with the symptoms of his heart condition before the surgery.
2. Henry sitting by Shawn's hospital bed.
3. Him and Madeleine wating as their son is being operated on.
4. Gus having to worry about his friend.
5. Shawn living with the aftermath of his surgery; the surgery risks and enduring his scar that everyone is so damn curious about.
It doesn't need to have these, or even be longer then a one-shot. I just want to hear about Shawn and his heart.
So? Go write it. Now!
Categories: Pre-season, Alternate Universe, Short
Characters: Gus, Henry, OFC, OMC, Shawn
AU, A response to Pat's "I DON'T HAVE THE HEART FOR THIS" challenge.
How did Shawn get that scar?
Characters: Henry, Shawn
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Hurt/Comfort
Challenges: I Don't Have The Heart For This
Chapters: 17 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 12017 Read Count: 52144
Characters: Gus, Shawn
Genres: Drama, General, Hurt/Comfort
Challenges: My heart was broken- and I have proof., Scars, I Don't Have The Heart For This
Chapters: 14 Table of Contents
Completed: No Word count: 24329 Read Count: 18470