Toned Down by 3-hole punch
Summary: Juliet takes Shawn to the local gym for some one on one training. She had no idea what she was in for.

Shules. Light and fluffy.
Categories: Season Characters: Juliet, Shawn
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 614 Read: 2488 Published: August 23, 2010 Updated: August 23, 2010
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by 3-hole punch

Chapter 1 by 3-hole punch
Author's Notes:
Here goes nothing!! Hope you like it!!
"Come on Shawn, we're gonna be late! You were the one who wanted to work out more," Juliet called in the general direction of upstairs.

"I'm here. Relax. Let's go," Shawn said, patting Juliet's butt. She walked out the door, closely followed by Shawn.


When they arrived at the gym, Shawn ran up the stairs and quickly turned around to rub in Juliet's face that he won the race up the steps but she wasn't there. He turned around and realized she was already in the building. She raised an eyebrow and kept walking. Shawn caught up with her as she signed in.

"Ok. First we will run the track. Then equipment, then physical body excersizes," Juliet said, stretching out. Once they got up the stairs in the middle of the gym, they saw the track surrounding the equipment. A few personal trainers were helping people do sit ups and push ups and pull ups. Shawn just wanted to sit down.

"Come on," Juliet started running. Shawn ran next to her.

"So how far are we running?" He asked.

"A mile."

"Well that's not too bad. How many laps is that?"

"Sixteen."

"What?!"

Juliet just kept running. After four laps, Shawn complained of cramps in places that don't exist and sweat and thirst. He tossed an empty water bottle in the trash and stole Juliet's.

"Hey! That's my water!"

But he dumped the whole thing on his face and stopped running.

Out of breath he said "let's move onto equipment."


At the elliptical, Shawn stepped up and turned it on.

Juliet had previously shed her sweat shirt and was now pulling off her pants to reveal shorts.

"Jules. Stop taking off your clothes," Shawn complained.

"Take off your shirt," she said. "Its much cooler that way."

Shawn pealed his shirt off over his head and tossed it by Juliet's sweat pants. She hopped on a treadmill next to Shawn. She couldn't help not looking at his torso and was surprised to find that for a guy who never works out, he has a pretty well defined six-pack.

Shawn was tired after ten minutes, but Juliet pushed him to half an hour. She ran for an hour longer while Shawn watched. She sort of regretted continuing after she realized what Shawn was watching, but was quickly done running.

"Now for some push-ups," she said.

Shawn unsuccessfully tried to push himself up after dropping to the ground. Juliet got down next to him. She started counting quietly to herself.

"Twenty," she sighed. "You?"

"Five," Shawn gasped out before hitting the ground, out of breath, like a rock.

She took a long sip of water. "Do ten this time."

As she finished twenty more she looked to her right and noticed Shawn struggling at six. She rolled under him and placed her hands on his stomach.

"Tighten your abs. Good. Now bend your elbows," she said, supporting his chest, "and extend your arms again. See? Its not that difficult."

"Not when you have motivation inches from your lips."

Juliet smiled. "Three more."

After three more push-ups with help from Jules below, Shawn leaned down and Juliet allowed him to kiss her tenderly. She slid out from underneath him.

"From now on, imagine me underneath you for motivation." She noticed a sly look in Shawn's eye.

"Do you have to be dressed?"

"Well you ARE a psychic after all, and it IS your imagination, so I guess not. Just don't expect anything in real life." She winked at him and patted his butt. "Now come on. We've got a date. Let's not be late."

She walked off and Shawn smiled after her.

Did she just ask him out?
End Notes:
Thank you!!! PLEASE review!! They keep me writing! Constructive criticism also welcomed.
This story archived at http://www.psychfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=2788