- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first Psych fic!

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. My Disclaimer: Nope… don’t own Psych. My dreams still haven’t come true.

Mentioned in Talk Derby To Me

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello, my name is Dennis Dolan” Detective Carlton Lassiter practiced in the men’s room mirror at the SBPD. He was upset because someone had been calling in tips and solving his cases and stealing his thunder. He was excited, or at least as excited as he gets. He was almost sure one of the people at the Lakefront General Store was the murderer. He was all ready to go, but he couldn’t find his nose. Not his real nose; his real nose was on his face. His prosthetic nose; he finally got to use it. Oh, there it is! Yikes! He needed to hurry before the case was on the news! If crime-solving phone-tip-man saw, Carlton’s chances of becoming Head Detective would diminish greatly. It was his dream to become Head Detective…soon! He and his partner (and secret girlfriend) got in his car and went out into the wide world of Northern California. They got to the Lakefront General Store and everything went according to plan, and they had narrowed it down to 3 suspects; that is, until someone bumped into Lassiter. The nose fell off and his cover was blown. They needed to quickly apprehend the primary suspects! Well, long story short they got them and all was good in Santa Barbara- at least for the time being.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter End Notes:
Please Review! I have an idea for another chapter if you want more!


Enter the security code shown below: