- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER~I don't own Psych

 

I've had this thing in my mind and now it's on screen...tel me what you think 

Karen Vick was sitting in her office shuffling through paperwork when her phone rang startling her.

“S.B.P.D Interim Chief Karen Vick speaking.”

“Hello Mrs. Vick… I believe you’re missing something…” the voice said sounding like those from scary movies.

“Who is this? Why are you calling me,” she demanded.

“I think you should stop asking me questions and answer mine… Mrs. Vick are you missing some one?”

“No?,” Karen answered in question.

“I think you’re wrong,” a pause, a gasp and some unrecognized yelling, “Umm… Chief?”

Karen jerked her head, she knew that voice, she hears that voice practically every day… but never as in pain or as tired as this… It was the voice of…

“Mr. Spencer?”

Shawn sounded sick when he answered, “uhh yes… help… please… NO!” a bang and a thud was heard.

“Good luck finding him…” the man hung up and the dial tone sounded as Karen tried to process the information. Suddenly she jumped up from her chair and ran to the door.

“LASSITER, O’ HARA GET TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!,” Karen’s scream was heard through out the station causing Lassiter Juliet and many others to jump.

The Detective and his partner hurried towards her office, just as they jogged in the phone rang for the second time.

Karen gave the minute finger and answered the phone, “S.B.P.D Interim Chief Karen Vick speaking.”

“I’m so sorry ab..” the last part was unheard as Karen put the phone on speaker, “Little Shawn here,” pause, thud, scream, the people in the office wincing knowing it was Shawn’s, “wasn’t saying what I wanted him to say so here he is… you better say it right.”

“C-Chief if you want to see me a-alive then bring 4-4 million dollars to W-W…” Shawn gasped in pain and another thud followed after that.

In the office Juliet gasped, fighting the urge to leave the room.

“Damn it, Can’t ever do things right,” the man was back, “What he was going to say was if you want to see him alive ever again bring 4 million dollars to Warehouse district 2 row 3 and building 5… you have,” pause, “ 1 hour starting…” *BANG!* Then Shawn’s scream followed, “now.”

The man hung up, the group and the entire station standing in shock as Shawn’s scream of pain echoed off the walls…
Chapter End Notes:
i was bored yet again


Enter the security code shown below: