[Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Lassiter and O'Hara run into big trouble while transporting a prisoner back to Santa Barbara.

Note:  It's all Lassie and Jules, and lots of action (and no...not *that* kind of action ;)

 

Awards:
Rated: eT
Categories: Season Characters: Juliet, Lassiter
Genres: Action/Adventure, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16368 Read: 8919
Published: December 16, 2009 Updated: January 07, 2010
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story contains a couple of references to episodes in the first half of Season 4...so spoilers if you haven't watched Season 4 yet, I guess.  Rated eT for some curse words.

1. Chapter 1 by Okapi [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (3557 words)
I wanted to write an action adventure for just Lassie and Jules.  I hope you like it!

2. Chapter 2 by Okapi [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4393 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Okapi [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3840 words)
Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had nice holidays.  Sorry for the wait on this chapter, but I had no internet access for a week.  ;)  Here is chapter 3 of 4...hope you enjoy! 

4. Chapter 4 by Okapi [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (4578 words)