- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First, a quick Disclaimer: I own nothing.

 

Next part... ^_^ This should be finished by Thanksgiving ;)

November 21st, 1985

10 year old Shawn Spencer groaned in embarrassment as his father drug him into the local supermarket. He thought that he was going to have a break from his father today, but apparently not. He looked around the busy building and wondered why everyone was rushing about. He was doing his best to not speak to his father that day but with the crazy bustling going on around him, and being hit in the head three times with three different sized turkeys by crazy old women who weren't paying attention, he finally had to ask the question that was burning his tongue.

"Dad..." he asked slowly, while rubbing his sore head. "Why has everyone gone nuts?" His father pulled him along into one of the aisles and Shawn narrowly missed being skewered to death by a very sharp knife by yet another crazed old woman. The knife had a picture of a cartoon turkey on it, saying happily, "Cuts me better than anything else!"

Shawn blanched.

"It's thanksgiving time and we have a mission." Shawn winced at the last word his father said. 'Missions' were never good. "We need the following ingredients...now...what are they?" His father asked, looking at Shawn expectantly. Shawn looked at his father confused.

"How am I supposed to know?" He asked, somewhat snottily. his father just raised an eyebrow at his attitude.

"Your grandmother listed off what she needed while you were in the kitchen Shawn...now what were they?" Shawn groaned as he realized that the only reason his father brought him on this trip was because he was a convenient shopping list. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, rested his fingertips on his temples, and remembered...



Enter the security code shown below: