- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Psych and all of its characters and locations etc. belong to their respective owners. I own only my original storylines. No copyright infringement intended!!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompt: Slow Down

As I said, this was written for the Winter ficathon this year. It’s a little bit short, but I was experimenting with formatting and italics and cool stuff… and there’s the slightest possibility that if the Psych Muse ever comes back to me, I’ll do a companion bit from Juliet’s point of view. But we’ll have to see.
Thanks to hbee for the prompt!! <3

All my life, people have been telling me to slow down.

"Slow down on those stairs, Shawn!"

They’ve told me that I take everything too rapidly; that I move too fast.

"Whoa, Shawn! Slow down; your food’s not going anywhere."

That I’m too reckless.

"Shawn, what have I told you about riding your bike down that hill so fast?"

They think that I’m dangerous; that I’m going to hurt myself, and everyone around me in the process.

"Hey, hang on a second, Spencer! You can’t go around accusing people without evidence!"

Some of them are afraid of me.

"Whoa, there! Just slow down, Psychic. This isn’t what it looks like."

But it’s not like that with you, Jules.

"Shawn, what are you doing?"

When I kiss you, there’s no holding back. You never tell me that it’s dangerous, or that I need to slow down. When I’m with you… There’s nothing else on Earth that can compare to being with you, Jules. When my lips touch yours, I can feel us plummeting into oblivion; faster and faster and faster…

"I love you."

Faster and faster and faster…

fin.

Chapter End Notes:

…Alright, so I did the italics backwards, ish. Just trying something new. Hope you liked the fic!! :D



Enter the security code shown below: