- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Definitely a bit more risqué than previous chapters. The heat kinda deflates after a short while.
Juliet and Shawn had their usual date night on Friday night. It was nice knowing Juliet was off the next two days, which was much needed on her part.

He came over around 6:30, making sure everyone and their brother knew he was there.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Juliet answered to his sing song declaration of "Juuuuules where are you?"

He walked in to see she was cooking Spaghetti and he wrapped his arms around her waist and planted kisses on her cheek.

"Hi." He said, muffled slightly due to talking against her cheek.

"Hey." She turned her head, asking for a kiss and was pleased to receive a sweet kiss on her mouth.

"You my dear, are quite the little chef."

She snorted. "Spaghetti and meatballs?"

"I'd say we could run a business. You could strictly make Spaghetti and meatballs and I could strictly make pineapple upside down cake. I make it from my easy bake oven but I don't follow the directions. It takes forever to make with a lightbulb."

She leaned against him as he kissed her hair. "Maybe we can invest in a real oven for your masterpiece."

"We'd have to take baby steps, Jules."

"Microwave?"

"That could work. Light bulbs and radiation are pretty much the same thing, right?"

After dinner, the two settled on watching Indiana Jones, deciding that Juliet was in the mood for some Harrison Ford and Shawn was in the mood for fighting off Nazi conspiracies. It was a win-win really.

Juliet settled into his side, snuggled up with her head resting on top of his shoulder. They shared the couch, lounging positions, arms entangled around each other. The occasional kiss was exchanged and Shawn kept a regular documentary of the events happening.

"Jules, the way that medallion is burned into his hand is like a tattoo. When he has kids they are so gonna wonder what it means."

"He doesn't get that chance, Shawn. Plus he's way too old to be having babies. Now Harrison Ford-"

"Damn, Jules. If he walked through the door as his younger self what would you-"

"I cannot be held responsible for my actions."

"Wow. I feel special."

She smirked as she crawled completely on top of him, propping herself up with her hands resting on either side of his head.

"You were a hot Indiana Jones."

"Hmm you know I never paused to actually ask you what your favorite costume I own would be. Or how about this? I'll make it easier for you. Top five."

"Shawn!"

"Jules!"

"Fine. The football uniform-"

"I know you liked that one miss obvious. You were looking at my butt."

She rolled her eyes. "Irrelevant now... Unless you bring that costume back..."

He laughed. "You thought I looked hot."

"I did."

"Continue on, my dear,"

She laughed. "Well, obviously the Indiana Jones outfit, because he is just one of the sexiest people ever and you actually did him justice, which was quite nice."

"I'll totally take that as compliment. What do you think of me as Han Solo?"

"Oh my god..." She trailed off, the thought causing her to gasp. "I think you should give it a go."

"3 more delectable costumes to choose from. Choose wisely."

"Oh my God the cow boy outfit." She said. "Sheriff Spencer was easy on the eyes."

He smiled. "I knew you swooned at my hat tip."

"Don't get too full of yourself there." She said, looking down at him.

"2 more!"

"When you dressed up as a cop."

"Really? I felt so awkward in that."

"You can arrest me any time." She said playfully.

"Kinky Jules."

She laughed. "And finally, my last costume choice is just you dressed as yourself."

Shawn blinked a few times. "What?"

"Yeah, believe it or not, but regular Shawn Spencer does it for me without all the costumes and aliases. I just really like you for you."

Shawn grinned up at her. "That was a very good answer, detective. You might just get lucky tonight."

She chuckled. "Oh really?" She lowered herself as though she were doing an elongated push-up. She was inches away from Shawn's lips, his breath against hers.

"Really. You might just get some."

"Might? Why do I feel like that might... Is going to be a..." Her voice trailed off as her lips moved against his rhythmically. Juliet laid a hand on his chest for support and ran it up and down his chest, making Shawn's chest glow with heat.

He stroked her face, switching positions so he was on top of her. She happily slid backwards, squealing a bit as Shawn gently but her lip.

He moved to her neck, attacking it with aggressive yet soothing kisses. She ran her hands viciously through his hair, forming probably a million knots for the morning.

Feeling herself go weak in the sense that her feet and mind were leaving he ground. Juliet moaned before grasping Shawn's shirt and throwing it over his head and onto the floor, leaving only a white undershirt on him.
Shawn followed her lead and off came more garments of clothing aside from underwear.

Juliet managed to unfog her brain for a moment long enough to realize what was about to take place.

Her heart was beating so loud she was hearing it through her ears.

"Take me to the bedroom, Shawn." She commanded and he smiled as he captured her in another kiss, the heat in the pit of her stomach intensifying.

Hs arms came under her and lifted her up.

She took the moment to kiss his neck and his jawline. He groaned.

They fell to the bed, Shawn took a moment to look down at her, grinning as his hands slid to form her curves, earning a kiss and moan from her. Bedroom eyes suited Juliet O'Hara.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, lust filling his eyes and the same for hers.

"You aren't so bad yourself." She smirked, bringing him in for another open mouth kiss.

The second Shawn began, a loud pounding came from the door, along with Carlton Lassiter's voice.

"No...." She moaned and Shawn slid off of her, the heat still lingering in the room, but with the soundtrack of Lassiter's annoyed voice outside.

"O'HARA! THIS IS MANDATORY THAT YOU ANSWER THIS DOOR." He barked.

"I'm coming!" She yelled and Lassiter huffed loud enough to be heard.

"It's like he has some kind of device that chooses the exact wrong moment." Shawn said, wincing. "Men were not meant to go from speed 360 to zero in a second. Ouch."

She groaned. "I'm getting dressed, and I suggest you do the same."

"First can we give Lassie the "most likely to interrupt passionate sex" award?"

Juliet threw on under garments and then jeans and and a t-shirt, while Shawn just pouted with his arms crossed. She turned around and saw her mopey boyfriend and smiled lightly.

"Next time, we'll incorporate the costumes. I think I still have the roller derby one stashed away somewhere." She leaned forward and kissed her lips lightly, not enough to turn him on again.

Juliet jogged to the front of the house and answered the door.

"Carlton? What is the matter?"

"Oh thank God. I thought Spencer was here. I called you to ask you if you out away the files and you didn't answer all five times. What could you possibly have been doing?"

At that moment, Shawn walked out in only boxers, causing Juliet to turn crimson red and Carlton to look at the pile of clothes on the floor.

"I am never sitting on your couch again."

"Relax, Lassie. We didn't do it." Shawn smiled.

"Then what in the blazes were you doing, O'Hara?"

Juliet was about to come up with something, but Shawn cut her off. "We 1/10th did it."

"What?"

"You know the "do it" symbol? Well, we only really got to-"

"Shawn!" Juliet shot him a dagger like glare as though she were trying to kill I'm with it. Lassiter just looked like he was about to vomit.

"What? I'm just saying what happened... Or what was about to happen... Or what was sort of happening..."

"Will you stop! Yuck. I can't believe you dirtied her up."

"1/10th dirtied her up tonight." Shawn grumbled.

"Let it go." Juliet frowned. "Um, Carlton. Next time I do not answer my phone..."

"I don't think I'll be calling you for anything ever again. Ever. If I'm about to die I will not call at risk of running into this again. Spencer put some clothes on."

"I've always liked being in my underwear." He said matter of factly. I'm going to go make some coffee. You want some Mr. Copblock?"

"You can thank me later." Lassiter mumbled.

"Carlton. I appreciate the concern." She sighed. "But you need to know that when I'm off duty, Shawn is my number one guy. When I'm on duty, you are. So right now you're kind of cutting into my designated Shawn time."

"And you expect me to just walk away knowing you two are going to most likely have intercourse?"

"Oh don't worry, that mood was killed."

"Slaughtered, actually." Shawn called from the kitchen.

"That 1/10th is all he's getting from me tonight."

Lassiter rolled his eyes and looked at Juliet, confused. "You love him, don't you?"

Juliet looked at Shawn struggling to make everyone a warm beverage in his plaid boxers and she smiled as she turned to Lassiter.

"Even though he and I are going to have a little talk about exposing personal information to outside sources, and how he's banned from doing the "do it" symbol when referring to us,I do love him."


Enter the security code shown below: