[Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When Shawn hears the latest SBPD case involves the FBI, he is determined to get on it. All he can see is the fame and glory and the chance to show off his skills once again.

He doesn't know this case will involve things he kept hidden from his time away from Santa Barbara. A part of his life he wished he could forget. And he doesn't know this case will bring to light his biggest secret of all. One he kept from his friends and family. One bigger than pretending to be a psychic.

A secret, once revealed, that will change his life forever.


Rated: T
Categories: Season Characters: Buzz, Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, OMC, Shawn
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Casefile, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Major Spoilers
Challenges: Revealed, Whump Juliet?, Shangst, A Good Shot, Awesomeness, Angst, and Just... Pineappley?, A Whump for Juliet
Challenges: Revealed, Whump Juliet?, Shangst, A Good Shot, Awesomeness, Angst, and Just... Pineappley?, A Whump for Juliet
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 14185 Read: 14891
Published: October 06, 2013 Updated: February 23, 2014
Story Notes:

 

I do not own Psych or any of its characters. All other publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

This story is for Redwolffclaw for being the best beta reader and putting up with my constant babbling about my stories. I hope you like it.

It takes place near the end of season 7 before Trout arrives. So spoilers for all season.

1. Chapter 1: The Truth Revealed and Then Another by moondragon23 [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (3260 words)

I'm always interested in what happened to Shawn in those years he spent away from Santa Barbara. This is my second story that addresses something that happened during that time. I'm going to try to keep it Psych-like in the beginning, but as the story progresses it will get darker.

This chapter references the movie Now You See Me.

Enjoy.

2. Chapter 2: About That Psychic Thing. . . by moondragon23 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2242 words)

I had a really busy week but all the reviews pushed me to get this chapter done for you guys. I'll try to keep up with the weekly updates, but I have some holiday stories coming up which will take priority if I get too far behind.

 

Enjoy.

3. Chapter 3: Some Answers, More Questions by moondragon23 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4408 words)

Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter to you. The Halloween story I wrote (which is finished now; you should check it out if you haven't already) took longer to finish than I thought. Then I had some stuff going on in my personal life that got in the way.

Also, its hard to get Shawn and Carlton to talk civilly to each other without the use of alcohol. On the plus side, it made the chapter run longer for you guys.

Enjoy

4. Chapter 4: An Offer You Can't Refuse by moondragon23 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4275 words)

I'm so sorry it took me so long to get out a new chapter. My holiday stories took longer than I thought and I was super inspired to write Shassie for awhile. Real life kept interfering as well. But here it is, the next chapter. I hope some of the hints about Shawn's past help make up for the wait.


Enjoy.