[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: The Marvel Universe is home to many superheroes, and that also means that it is teeming with super villains. Nothing is spared from their wrath. Not even Santa Barbara, home to a fake psychic, who is a marvel in his own right.

This is a crossover between Psych and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It will contain events that have happened in any Marvel movie and television show, as well as my own interpretations of comic events.
Rated: T
Categories: Alternate Universe, Crossover Characters: Shawn
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges: None
Series: Agents of P.S.Y.C.H.
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6614 Read: 7939
Published: April 16, 2014 Updated: April 24, 2014
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: World of Marvels by Psych-Opath [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (569 words)
I plan to make this into a series of books since the Marvel Universe revolves around continuity. Each story won't be much more than five chapters long, and they will all incorporate your favorite characters from Psych into the Marvel Universe.

2. Chapter 2: A Day Unlike Any Other by Psych-Opath [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1318 words)
I didn't plan to update this story so soon, but I'm just having too much fun with it. However, don't expect daily updates all the time. I still have a life. I think.

3. Chapter 3: Protocide by Psych-Opath [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1164 words)
Thanks for all the positive reviews, it really keeps a guy going. Anyway, here's Chapter 3, where the actual plot unfurls... after a bunch of talking to SHIELD agents.

4. Chapter 4: Psych-Man and Magic Head by Psych-Opath [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1507 words)
In this chapter we get to see more stupidity by George Tarleton, as well as a bunch of badassery from both the Psych team and Protocide... but mostly Protocide.

5. Chapter 5: Be the Shield by Psych-Opath [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (2056 words)
Here's the conclusion of the first installment of Agents of P.S.Y.C.H.