Now Complete! The fake court wizard and his lovely inquisitor companion deal with a brutal attack and uncover a series of disappearances. Shawn and his friends have to use every resource to stop anyone else from being hurt.
Categories: Alternate Universe Characters: Gus
, SuspenseWarnings: Graphic Violence
None Series: Stranger than Fantasy
May 16, 2014 Updated:
November 17, 2014
First installment of my new Stranger than Fantasy series. Rated T for violence.
1. Stroll through the Streets by JWGrace [Reviews - 4] (2279 words)
This picks up immediately after the prologue of the series, Stranger than Fantasy. Make sure you read that one first. Warning: Violent events in this chapter.
2. Gathering Information by JWGrace [Reviews - 1] (2402 words)
3. Back to School by JWGrace [Reviews - 1] (2050 words)
4. Exploring in the Dark by JWGrace [Reviews - 2] (2418 words)
Sorry for the delay. I've had some major things to deal with and didn't really have time or motivation to write. But I am back now and here is the next chapter. Enjoy!
5. Discoveries by JWGrace [Reviews - 1] (2563 words)
And We're Back!
Time to get to know the mysterious headmistress. Also, stick around to end for a big surprise!
6. An Unexpected Visitor by JWGrace [Reviews - 2] (2586 words)
7. Back to School Again by JWGrace [Reviews - 1] (2333 words)
And we're back! Sorry for the long delay. Life really got in the way, but I'm confident that I'll be able to push through to the end!
8. Showdown in the House of Evil by JWGrace [Reviews - 1] (2942 words)
Just a warning, this chapter has a lot of violence. Time for the big throwdown!
9. Epilogue by JWGrace [Reviews - 2] (990 words)