Rewrite of Sydney - AU after Lassie's wedding - First in the Sydney Series
Categories: Post-season, Alternate Universe Characters: Buzz, Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, Maddie Spencer, OFC, Shawn
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 35975 Read: 4461
Published: June 01, 2015 Updated: October 04, 2015
1. The Road So Far by girlinpink44 [Reviews - 5] (953 words)
Back again! It sure has been awhile. But I was looking over the old draft of Sydney and the series and realized that there was a lot I could do so I decided to start again and sees where she takes us this time.
That being said, there are a lot of similarities but I'm hoping that the differences make it fun too. I hope you all enjoy this!
2. New Experiences and Familiar Faces by girlinpink44 [Reviews - 0] (3687 words)
Now we start our story!
To me, a lot of the differences come down the road so this is close to Sydney but cleaned up a lot.
Hope you enjoy!
3. Wrapped Around Her Finger by girlinpink44 [Reviews - 0] (3126 words)
This chapter contains one of my favorite Sydney/Shawn moments because it is so odd and I've yet to be able to recreate it. But enjoy!
4. Hell Hath No Fury Like A Psychic Scorned by girlinpink44 [Reviews - 0] (1371 words)
Here we go! I start hinting at some things here that I didn't the first time around. Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!
With that, here's the next chapter!
5. Got Some Explaining To Do by girlinpink44 [Reviews - 0] (2753 words)
Yay! I manage to get this up on Monday! :)
A fun change happens here. I brought a character in a lot earlier this time and it makes me happy to have him here.
7. On The Run by girlinpink44 [Reviews - 0] (2566 words)
Sorry for missing a couple of updates. Real life has gotten a little crazy lately. That being said, I'm probably going to go down to doing one update a week for the time being.
Hope you enjoy this chapter!
10. Desperate by girlinpink44 [Reviews - 0] (2467 words)
Two weeks! So sorry about the wait guys. July has been a crazy month for me and I'm actually on vacation but didn't want to make you guys wait any longer for this update.
Here you go!
12. Floating Pieces And Old Friends by girlinpink44 [Reviews - 0] (2250 words)
So, I'm really sorry about not updating for a month. I had a short story due at the end of July that ended up taking a good chunk of August to actually finish and I was trying to focus on that.
On the upside, I did finish writing this story and I'm taking a look at the sequel so I can figure out just what I want to do with it.
Hope you enjoy! By the way, there's a fun cameo that I just couldn't help.