- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I mildly hate this one XD I'm really rusty writing these characters (or really anything at all) and I can totally tell and it bugs meeeeee XP But I did it! Which means no hurting for my babies *glares at PH and Deej*
"You do realize those are for children."

Lying flat on his stomach for more stability, Shawn carefully lowered a siren-red block atop his ever mounting tower and spread his hands around it as it wobbled precariously for a moment before settling.

"This is not a feat any child could preform, Lassie," he shot back with as much grandeur as he could muster.

"They're kids' toys. Toys for kids. How hard could placing one wooden block on top of another possibly be?"

"It's surprisingly difficult but totally worth i- hey hey hey!"

Shawn wrapped his arms around the tower and glared at Lassiter, who had gotten up and wasn't being any sort of careful as he walked over and crouched next to him.

"Give me one."

Shawn blinked, then put a rich blue one in his outstretched palm. Moments later the blocks came crashing to the floor.

"Maaaan, I told you! You gotta be careful. The blocks were crying from their souls, 'we're but a poor wibbly-wobbly collection of wood, please treat us delicately!'"

When the nurse came in to update them on a Miss O'Hara's condition 7 minutes later, she found them squabbling like two-year olds, playing with blocks.


Enter the security code shown below: