[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary: Detective Lassiter learns that keeping his hands to himself should be the rule of thumb with Spencer after an interrupted "vision" gone bad. Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece AU; part 3 of "AU That Glitters" series. Whump.
Rated: T
Categories: Season Characters: Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, Shawn
Genres: Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Major Spoilers
Challenges: None
Series: AU That Glitters
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4179 Read: 2405
Published: August 09, 2017 Updated: August 09, 2017
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I'm pretty pleased with this installment. :) I have a real thing for having Lassiter accidentally hurt Shawn and then feel guilty about it later, I've noticed. This is an AU of S1E3, "Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece," so there will be spoilers. I only gloss over very briefly (blink and you'll miss it) a few key points of the plot, and although I do try to get the episode's plot back on track at the end of the story, this story's not really about that. Cue the whump. :) On that note, there is a pretty nasty injury, but it's not too graphic, so I don't think a warning is necessary. Please let me know if you all think it is and I'll change it. :)

1. Chapter 1 by Emachinescat [Reviews - 3] (4179 words)
To give you a bit of context, this takes place when Lassiter is trying to drag Shawn out of the hotel kitchen when Shawn's having his "vision" about the dead body in the dumbwaiter. A few references to the episode are throughout, but you don't *have* to have seen it to understand. :)