[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: Shawn and Gus crash a high society wedding in order to recover a stolen, priceless, antique engagement ring before the ceremony begins.
Rated: E
Categories: Transcripts Characters: Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, Shawn
Genres: Casefile, General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4303 Read: 1873
Published: February 14, 2018 Updated: February 26, 2018
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by spencersohara [Reviews - 1] (1877 words)
This is a Psych transcript for episode 1.03 “Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece.” When Shawn notices something, I’ll say he “zooms in” or “narrows in” on a piece of evidence. Swear words will be replaced with dashes for each letter because I don’t swear and I don’t want to write swearing. Each chapter will be uploaded in correspondence to commercial breaks. Also, the dialogue is 95% based off subtitles. The other 5% is when I hear a word that’s not included in the subtitles. And lastly, I don’t own the summary, it was taken from amazon prime video. Please enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by spencersohara [Reviews - 0] (2426 words)
Enjoy the second chapter of the transcript! Let me know if I made any mistakes and I will do my best to fix them. Also, how do you make certain parts of the text italic or bold without making the WHOLE thing italic or bold?