[Reviews - 49] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

"Shawn Spencer, you've been targeted for termination." 

Shawn has always had a knack for solving the mystery behind what he sees, which is why life is everything he expected it would be... until he finds out that nothing is what it seems and he is far more important to the world than he realized.  Loosely inspired by the song "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" by Lemon Demon. Be afraid.  (Spoilers up to "Bounty Hunters!")


Rated: T
Categories: Post-season, Alternate Universe, Crossover Characters: Buzz, Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, OFC, Other, Shawn
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crack!, Drama, Humor, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges: WTF????
Challenges: WTF????
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 43727 Read: 33528
Published: January 24, 2008 Updated: February 10, 2008
Story Notes:
A response to my WTF??? challenge.  Because that's what you're going to think while reading this.  Come with me... to an imaginary, crack-tastic place.  And to who it applies: Don't take it too seriously, people, and don't get offended because "that would never ever happen on Psych!"  Good observation, it wouldn't!  Reviews and appropriate comments are always welcome! 

1. Special by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (2053 words)

LEGAL A/N: Psych and all characters belong to Steve Franks, Tagline Pictures, NBC Universal Television Studios, GEP Productions and USA Network.

Author's Note: I wanted to have a lot of fun with this, and I think I'm going to.  I just hope the rest of you like it enough for me to continue.  From this point on, expect to find all my legal material at the END OF THE CHAPTER (so not to spoil any surprises about who's going to show up).  I'm really excited about this!  Here we go...

P.S. As well as my friends, most of this is dedicated to the people at PsychFic who reviewed my other stories so well and encouraged me to get back to writing. Sorry for the wait...

2. Fight for the Future by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 3] (4446 words)
Author's Note: Admins, if you're looking for the Legal Stuff, remember it's now at the end of the chapter.  Enjoy :)  Sorry for the weird formatting, I'm still trying to figure this stuff out...

3. Godsend by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 3] starstarhalf-star (4680 words)

Author's Note: I'm proud to say, that this latest chapter, much like the TV show Lost, explains many mysteries that popped up in the previous chapter, while bombarding you with forty-two more questions that you didn't have.  42, that's a number.  Hee hee. 

Reviewing is next to godliness. :)

4. 24 Hours to Save the World by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3184 words)
Author's Note:  You guys are going to enjoy this one - savor it, it tastes good.

5. Today is the Longest Day of My Life by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5884 words)
I am loving your reviews... don't hesitate to let me know what you think.  Even if you don't know what to think and your pissed about it, I wanna know.  Now usually, I do a throughout job of explaining ever crossover universe so people not familiar with them can play too.  But there are just too many here, and it would get too bogged down.  So I'll let you know what you need to know in the story, but there are a few things I make clear in the author's note at the end of the chapter.  Enjoy :)

6. Double Vision by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 2] (4011 words)

7. The Day After by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 1] (3847 words)
Please don't forget to review! I wanna know what you guys think :)

8. Chaos Bleeds by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 5] (5099 words)
Buffy hasn't been on for a while, and from the reviews I can tell that some of you are familiar with the series, but there are probably a lot that aren't. 

 

1) Giles is the mentor and somewhat father figure to Buffy and her friends.  Actually, he's a watcher, the person that's supposed to train Slayers.  Think of him as Obi-Wan to Luke.  As Master Splinter to the Ninja Turtles.  As Dr. Dre to Snoop Dogg. 

2) Here's the important thing to realize about Anya.  She was a vengeance demon for centuries going under the name of Anyanka, her specialty being granting wishes to heartbroken women.  However because Anyanka was something of man-hater herself and loved the idea of chaos and suffering, her interpretation of the wish expressed was loose and considerably more destructive than the wisher intended.  (EX: Heartbroken woman (Cordelia) wishes Buffy the Slayer had never come to Sunnydale, Anyanka grants the wish by sending the woman to a dimension where Buffy was gone and Sunnydale was hell on earth and Cordelia ends up dying in the episode.)  Anyway, Anyanka lost her powers and was stuck being a mere mortal (which sucked for her at first because she thought humans were lame and didn't understand them).  She called herself Anya and fell in love with a human, growing more human-like with every season, but she still has a knack of stating her mind, asking awkward questions at bad times, being cynical, and saying want most people don't want to hear - all without realizing she's being politically incorrect (which is a term she doesn't get).  The characters around her treat her bizarre, seemingly mean personality as a disability, and although she means well, she's pretty blunt.  Hopefully, I'll do a pretty good job of writing her so she doesn't come off the wrong way and be mistaken for just being a bitch.

Okay, with all that boring background aside... this is what I'd like to call 'the prelude to the crack'...

Enjoy :)

9. Whatever it is, It's Winning by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 4] (4176 words)

 

First of all, nobody freak out if you haven't seen the movie Cloverfield.  I'm seriously not trying to spoil anything, and I don't think my 1,000 words paint a good enough picture of what the monster looks like (or the little spidery monsters that go "agnahnahnnahnah!!!", mostly because I don't think it's right to have the word "agnahnahnnahnah!!!" in my story.  It's the sound of a rabid dachshund. 

As I mentioned before, this is where things really get crazy because the dimension is falling apart.  There's chaos - and a whole lot of humor - in this next chapter.  So expect to read my lines and say "WTF???"

Enjoy and review :)

10. How to Stop an Exploding World by Destined Dreamer [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (6347 words)

Finally, the last epic chapter to the most epic and unnecessary story ever written.  I'm glad you guys have liked it so far.  Seriously, please let me know what you thought of this.  If you've been dancing around sending me a review all this time, just take the drink, get naked and DO IT.  Oh, and speaking of which, thank you so much sas,  Shawnspineapples, R1Y2A8N1, LM2329, nera, Stellarsiren, zorb and everyone else that I'm too dumb to remember to mention that gave me their input on this!  Every review really helps.  I hope you like it... 

So finally, enjoy :)