[Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Throughout the ages, an unexpected visitor has often foreshadowed the arrival of either blessings or curses.  Considering that Shawn has just defiled the dead, which do you think it will be?
Rated: E
Categories: Season Characters: Henry, Other, Shawn
Genres: Hurt/Comfort, Missing Scene
Warnings: Major Spoilers
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13760 Read: 21788
Published: July 16, 2008 Updated: July 29, 2008
Story Notes:

This story has been stuck in my head from the very first time I watched “Shawn (and Gus) of the Dead.  This story picks up at the end of the ep.   Needless to say, if you have not yet seen this episode - here there be spoilers!

 

1. Chapter 1 by SydneyWoo [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2260 words)
Major thanks go to Stacy and Dragonnan.  They are my keepers who picked up my proverbial litter of extra commas and periods.  Stacy was also kind enough to point out that it was not only possible to eat with your mouth full, it’s also mandatory.  It’s true!  Try it.

2. Chapter 2 by SydneyWoo [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1539 words)

Thanks again to Dragonnan for her fabulous suggestions. She is a master of feedback and her suggestions always leave me wanting to learn more; as it should. Thank you!

3. Chapter 3 by SydneyWoo [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1940 words)
Many thanks again to Dragonnan for the beta!  I feel as though I've lost 5lbs in excess comma weight - It's great!  :)

4. Chapter 4 by SydneyWoo [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (3425 words)

Sorry for the delay.  I had a lot of tweaking to do.  Carmen was just a little offended that she has been officially replaced by Madeline.  I had to bribe her to come back out and play.  Thankfully, that woman does love her chocolate!

Many thanks - again - to the ever gracious Dragonnan.  Who patiently helped sort through the many revisions being thrown at her.  You rock! 

5. Chapter 5 by SydneyWoo [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1618 words)

As always (and it can never be said often enough), thank you to Dragonnan.  I have learned more the past week regarding creative writing then I ever did in my whole student career.  You go girl:)

6. Chapter 6 by SydneyWoo [Reviews - 1] (2494 words)

We're very near the end.  Oh yeah, hey look!  Shawn finally decided to make an appearance.  That Carmen is an attention hog:)

I really liked this chapter.  I hope you enjoy it as well!

7. Chapter 7 by SydneyWoo [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (484 words)

So this is it.  The last chapter.  Sigh.  But, it has been truckloads of fun.  So much fun, in fact, that I just may do this again...in another 5-10 years or so!

All my thanks go to Dragonnan.  She has been marvelous in keeping this on track with infinite patience.  Blessings to you, my friend.