- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I am in desperate need of fluff so here is some early established Shules(:
Gus, Shawn, and Juliet all lounged near the edge of the dock. Gus had a fishing line strung out and was deeply focused on it.

"Man you're allowed to blink." Shawn said of his best friend's extreme concentration. He even waved some combos under Gus's nose and got nothing more than a mere sniffing noise.

"Nope, I am not going to miss catching a fish, Shawn. You know that."

Juliet looked to her secret boyfriend of three days in confusion.

Shawn sighed. "Gus's uncle always told him that he would never catch a fish, and he never did. So since then, every time around this point in the summer, he comes out here and fails to catch fish for 7 hours."

"I will not fail this year Shawn. Nope!" Gus said, clearly set on catching this fish.

Shawn smiled. "That's why you're here, Jules. I need someone of actual company during this seven hour session of silence."

"It usually isn't silent. That's probably why I never catch a fish, because you scare them off with your talk of the sharks in Finding Nemo or Jaws." Gus grumbled. "Shawn usually complains before coming."

"I hate being quiet, man you know that."

"I still don't get why you made Jules come." Gus said. "But if for some reason you shut up, fine. Thank you for babysitting, Jules. And FYI Shawn, the silent starts..."

"Wait for iiiiiiiit." Shawn said, wrapping an arm around Juliet.

"Now!" Gus announced, his focus on the water intensifying.

Shawn smirked and looked at Juliet, who in turn, couldn't believe Shawn was able to go without talking for seven hours. Gus was like a rock, not moving, and hardly blinking.

Before she could give it much more thought, Shawn's tactic in bringing her became quite obvious to her. For, her lips were soon crashing against his in an urgent way. It seems like the past minute was really a struggle for him. She honestly preferred his plan as opposed to what she begrudgingly signed up for.

Besides, they were in the "honeymoon" phase of their relationship, meaning they could barely take their hands off each other. Juliet found it a bit surprising that Shawn was openly swapping spit with her a foot away from his oblivious friend. Then again, he knew Gus well enough to know he wouldn't turn around.

So, she went with it. She ran her fingers through his thick, soft, perfect hair as he began attacking her neck with fierce kisses. She had to suck in a whistle of air to keep herself from making any sounds to tip Gus off. Shawn apparently recognized this, because she felt him grinning against her jawline.

Determined for revenge, Juliet wrapped her legs around his waist and dipped her head in and shoved her tongue into his mouth. He was caught off guard, in a good way of course, by her forcefulness and barely held back a noise of his own. Juliet smiled against his mouth, gently biting his lower lip, weakening him even more. Boy did he start a war!

In his weakened state, she manages to pin him down and looked into his desiring, hazel eyes that were glazed over with lust and want. She smiles above him, knowing he's both loving and hating this position at the same time. On one hand, a girl managed to pin him down. On the other hand, his girlfriend had him pinned down.

She leaned down and placed what was meant to be a lingering kiss on his lips, but turned out to be another war inside the caverns of their mouths. Both were struggling at this point. Shawn rolled them over so he was on top and began kissing the sensitive spot on her neck that he recently had the pleasure of discovering. She was muffled by his lips quickly on hers.

This sort of thing continued for a long time, with very few water breaks and food breaks and a lot of splashes in the face with water, which Gus cursed at them for because he claimed it scared the fish. That was the only time Gus spoke or moved at all.

After a particularly heated session that derived heavy breaths and pants, Gus finally turned around.

"What is the matter with you two?" He asked. "Shawn, you've barely spoken and Jules, how the hell have you gotten him to shut up?"

It took every fiber in their beings to not smirk or smile. Instead Juliet shrugged.

"Shawn kept falling asleep." She lied.

"And why are you two panting?"

"I think I'm suffering from heat stroke." Shawn said. "I think I'm going to go chill in the car for a second." He inwardly smiled, seeking his opportunity.

Juliet, feeling that warm glow in her stomach, completely jumped on board. "Me too, Gus. I wouldn't want to scare the fish."

Gus nodded. "True. I'm this close."

"You know that's right." Shawn said as Gus turned back around into his solid position.

Shawn took Juliet's hand and they sprinted to the car.

"Thank God we didn't take the Burberry, it would've been way too small. Gus's rental is much bigger."

"Shawn this is an exact replica of the blueberry in black." She said, still breathing heavily.

"I call it, the blackberry! Everyone knows that blackberries are geologically bigger than-"

"Shutup, Shawn." She said, bringing his mouth to hers for the umpteenth time that day. He opened the door of the tiny car and they climbed in, Shawn was sure to crank up the air conditioning.

Gus skipped merrily back to the car after taking about 40 pictures on his phone of he and his fish that he proudly caught. Herbert was all his now.

"We're having fish tonight!" Gus cheered to his friends that sat in the car, disheveled and suspicious looking, but grinning widely.

"Huh. That's weird, I don't remember pushing the back seat flat, do you Shawn?"

"Yes! You were planning on putting your big ass fish there!"

Gus grinned. "Speaking of which, here's Herbert!"

The fish was no bigger than his palm.

"You realize they have to be at least16 inches to keep right?" Juliet said.

Gus's face fell. "What!?"

"No worries man, we'll photoshop that little guy to make him look huge for your uncle. We're talking about the fish, for the record."

"You're disgusting. Hey, who's bra is this near the peddle?"

Juliet's face turned scarlet color and looked away. Shawn remained as cool as he could.

"Dude, I told you that chick Fiona liked you! She even took her bra off for you!"

Gus grinned. "And here I thought she didn't like me! Who knew? Too bad I'm not interested in her."

He tossed the bra out the window a they began driving. Juliet tried to object, but couldn't, because she was busy doing something else with her mouth.
Chapter End Notes:
More angsty and risqué than I intended but whatever!


Enter the security code shown below: